Slideshow Ski/Coastal Map
|Area: Cuneo: Langhe
Type of property: Detached
Land size: 17000 m²
Number of floors: 2
Number of bedrooms: 3
Utilities: All services connected and central heating system
Condition of property: Perfectly restored
Luxury Restored Stone House for sale in Piemonte
In the heart of the Langhe countryside in a charming position surrounded by nature.
The property is approached by a small country lane and enjoys a private tranquil position.
The property is close to delightful towns which have an excellent infrastructure with fresh pasta shops, butcher, bakers, home made ice cream, bars, restaurants and of course a wine shops/enoteca.... And just a short drive to the important towns of Alba, Acqui Terme ,Barolo and Monforte d'Alba.
The Italian Riviera, Italian Alps and Italian Lakes are all close by.
Splendid detached cottage nestled in the nature of the Alta Langa.
The property is completely restored with the highest quality materials and finishes. Only natural materials were used in the renovation which features stone, wood and large thermal insulation windows that make the property very bright and welcoming.
The living accommodation is divided into two levels::
Ground Floor - completely overlooking the private gardens there is a living area with a large fireplace, a dining room with an adjacent wine cellar with an open glass door, a kitchen with a peninsula and a cast iron stove and glass, bathroom and large bedroom. Furthermore, also on the ground floor there is a laundry room with boiler room, a porch with barbecue and a large outdoor kitchen with wooden platform.
First Floor - Large bedroom with panoramic en suite bathroom with double whirlpool tub,
Large wellness room Bedroom 3 with private sauna and shower room
The house is completely surrounded by 1.7 hectares of flat land around including terraced , grassed and woodland areas
Autonomous heating that can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the work with and app.
Detail of the systems and furnishings present:
* Condensing boiler with LPG cylinder.
* Heaters covered with wooden grids in the same colour as the walls
* Adjustable and remote programmable independent heating on two different areas of the house
* Windows with frames in aluminium with triple thermal glass
* Mosquito nets present in almost all windows and in the larger ones they are electrically regulated
* Video camera surveillance remotely monitored to observe the internal and external perimeter
* Double whirlpool tub with Bluetooth stereo system and chromotherapy
* Sauna for 2/3 people with Bluetooth stereo system and chromotherapy
* Snow satin taps and branded suspended sanitary ware (Flaminia / Cielo)
* Bathroom covered in handcrafted finish resin
* Bed and chairs upholstered in pure linen
* One-piece indoor and outdoor dining table in centuries-old chestnut from Etna (Sicily) of 220x90 and 300x90 respectively.
* Outdoor kitchen with mono-bloc stone slab top with steel sink
* Gaggenau and Neff brand kitchen appliances: professional oven, microwave oven, induction * * plate, refrigerator and dishwasher.
* Kitchen: Bulthaup American solid walnut storage station
* Full led external perimeter lighting, 90% led internal lighting and 10% custom made to measure
* Sony 65-inch 4k television with dolby surround system and satellite antenna
* Windows on the roof of the Velux bathroom with radio controlled electrified shutters
* Piazzetta open fireplace of 130 cm and cast iron wood stove
* Floors, custom doors, stairs and exposed roofs in solid spruce
* In the property there is a spring that feeds two decorative ponds
* Fenced garden
This property must be seen to be fully appreciated
Wonderful country cottage located in the heart of the Italian countryside
If you wish to find out more about this property or to arrange a viewing then please contact Piedmont Property.
Click on a photo below to view the full size image in a new window.